Crewing Software for Ship Management Companies
Our crew management software handles your resource planning and payroll.
Easy, visual and includes vessel client.
See how our Crew Management software can help you!
- Applicants and candidates management
- Generation of vacancy lists and recruitment requests to agencies
- Crew appraisals and suggestions for promotion
- Crew rosters, IMO crew list and service history for any given time
- Special crewing agency login to update crew
- Create all possible kinds of documents (certs, vaccination, visa…) for all jobs
- Define mandatory certificates
- Automatic warning levels for expiring certs
- Visual planning for vessels and fleets
- Crew change and travel planning, based on vessel schedules
- Definition of preferred on-board and vacation times
- Automatic warning functions
- Automated matching
- Management of individual contracts, based on predefined templates
- Handling fixed salaries and all kind of variable items
- Calculation of allotments and leave days / leave pay
- Monthly and final gross wages calculation
- Pay slip and payment generation with final verification and approval functions
Visual Planning and Management
The crew members can be displayed as a table or as a business card. Both views are fully customizable and can be adapted to the needs of your company.
Payroll and Accounting
With the payroll module of our maritime software you can manage individual contracts based on predefined templates to calculate monthly and final gross wages. Additionally it handles fixed salaries and all kinds of variable items (overtime, slop chest, communication etc.), and calculates leave pay and allotments. After the approval process, a pay slip is generated. The data can then be passed on to your accounting software.
Find and Customize Items
You can group and sort within all grids of the crew management software, and you can create and save special filters using a range of logical commands. To harvest information, we provide a special report designer, allowing you to display—for example—crew contracts.
Third Party Access and Integration
The maritime-management-center enables third parties like crewing agencies to access their crew members online, in order to update crew certificates and so forth, saving you effort. Furthermore, third party systems can be integrated into our crewing software, e.g. for importing the fleet’s sailing plan, or for sending pay slips to an accounting system for net calculation.
We created every line of code in this software with the intent of making your crew management a convenient experience.
- Andreas Bargfried, Owner
Crew Management in CODieBOARD# maritime-management-center
What we do better
Every click takes time away from your crew managers. We have reduced the effort required to handle this software down to a minimum. It is logical, easy to understand and contains intelligent automation ranging from warnings to crew member suggestions.
What you can expect
The maritime-management-center helps your crew managers to stay compliant with STCW, MLC2006 and your company’s standards and procedures of the QHSE / ISM.
Example: Crew Resource Planning Process
Our software matches individual qualifications with predefined requirements in order to enhance resource planning through automated searching and warning functions. Thus, if a crew member does not meet your on board requirements a warning is shown. This might be a missing certificate or a restriction set by the crew member himself (e.g. vessel type).
Try our maritime manning software for free and appoint us for an
online presentation. Learn about all highlights in just 10 minutes!