Shipbuilding – Past 10 Years and Future Perspectives20. June 2023
We are excited to inform you that (once more) we will participate at the Asia Pacific Maritime exhibition in Singapore. In 2024, it will take place March 13 – 15, as usual at the Marina Bay Sands.
We will present the latest developments of our cutting-edge maritime software at the booth our well-known partner and distributor Jason Marine in exhibition hall E, stand E-J02.
Our Team is pleased to present the latest developments in our CODieBOARD# maritime-management-center ("mmc") ship and fleet management system. The mmc is the successor of our previous CODie ISMAN software, which was first published first in 1997:
- Technical Management and PMS: The most simple (yet cutting-edge!) Planned Maintenance System for work planning, reporting and maintenance monitoring.
- Crew Management and Payroll: Seamless integration of all your crewing payroll processes in an overall fleet management system.
- Compliance management and ISM: Simplify your compliance and process management systems, enhance your document control and reporting, and perform risk management and analysis.
- Stock control and Inventory: Incorporate your supplier catalogues and optimize onboard stocks – not too much, not too little.
- Purchasing and Procurement: A simple and straightforward requisitioning and purchasing system, both for your feet and your offices.
- Operations, Charters, Claims: Register your charters with all particulars and keep track of ETA’s, incidents / claims and much more.
- Newbuilding and Warranty: Coordinate with your onsite shipyard teams, monitor the rectifying of deficiencies and imply organize and track warranty claims once the ship is in service.
Experience live demos, interact with our experts, and learn how CODie can elevate your maritime operations. Please stop by and visit us to explore our cutting-edge maritime software solutions that are currently revolutionizing the industry.